just a quick goodbye

Posted by EmptyShell | Posted in | Posted on Monday, November 28, 2011

I don't really use this anymore, life is better now though, for those who were curious. This isn't the person I am anymore. I clean up after myself properly, am paying back my student loans, wake up most mornings before noon. I got my health card, a family doctor and am officially an organ donor, which was super easy by the way and all of you should do it. Seriously, you are going to be dead, it's not like you are using them, get over yourself and save a bunch of lives.

I think I know what I want to do with my life, and am starting to get an idea of how I want to get there. I've been cooking new things like crazy at the new place, eating way healthier and working out. My roommate got a treadmill, which I love and our apartment building has a pool I can use as well. I'm at my lowest weight of my adult life, 139.6 lbs and you can see my collar bones all the time now, just a little bit.

I even went to the CNE with exboy before we stopped living together, and got dressed up and went out for halloween.

All in all, I haven't been this happy in a long time. I was never really happy with the layout of this blog, and I don't really have time to update it anymore, so it's time to bow out before I get any more boring. I love you all, and thank you dearly for your support and kind words, I wish you all the best, and if anyone wants to keep in touch whose been following me for a while, let me know and I'll give you my personal e-mail.

Comments (3)

I am so glad things are going so well for you. I'm sad that I wont be able to read your blog, but I would love to take you up on your offer on staying in touch.

It sounds like the new environment is really letting you thrive!

I wish you all the best!

I'm really sorry that you won't be on blogger anymore, but I'm so happy that your life is better, healthier, and happier. Thank you thank you thank you for all the support and insight you have given me. I wish you the very best and I hope that your life will be as lovely and beautiful as you are. We'll always be here if you decide to come back. Much love. <3

http://technologiesuae.com/#1993 xanax dosage 031 - xanax drug test urine

About Me

My photo
Where emotions should be, there is only the quiet sense of distance. I shall remain unaffected in times of crisis, calm or caring. This is not a choice, but I am strangely okay with that. What else is there to say really? It's all been said before. We are not unique and delicate snowflakes. Even that is not an original thought. (brownie points for getting the reference) Maybe one day I will have something interesting to say here but the fact of the matter is, if you really want to know, read the blog. Or ask. Whatever.