My roommate keeps threatening to bring home pizza

Posted by EmptyShell | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, May 04, 2011

10 things to improve about myself

1. Procrastination... urg...
2. My stomach and its loose gross flabbiness
3. Being on time, although I'm actually getting waaaaaaay better at this one already
4. My general lack of style
5. Memory. Wait... what was I doing and where did I put it?
6. Follow through, I get bored with things easily and distracted by the newest thing. I don't know how many things I've started and never finished.
7. My toes. They could be prettier
8. My cheeks. They're poofy.
9. The weird little red dots on my legs.
10. My lack of willpower.

Ten things I like about myself

1. My eyes
2. My wrists
3. My wit
4. My ability to stay calm in most situations
5. That my collar bones are starting to peek out
6. That I can convince people of almost everything
7. My ability to keep talking when I'm nervous
8. My fingernails are getting nicer
9. I am fairly articulate
10. I like my boobs, they are a nice medium size
11. I can read out loud really well
12. I don't have pressure points
13. I can put up with a lot
14. I can almost always find a compromise
15. I can smoke an infinite amount of weed and not be out of it
16. I've never been in a fistfight
17. I pick up new skills quickly


I can't think of the last three...

Comments (2)

If you figure out hoe to get rid of the red leg dots, please share the secrets of your success. :D

xoxo

*how

About Me

My photo
Where emotions should be, there is only the quiet sense of distance. I shall remain unaffected in times of crisis, calm or caring. This is not a choice, but I am strangely okay with that. What else is there to say really? It's all been said before. We are not unique and delicate snowflakes. Even that is not an original thought. (brownie points for getting the reference) Maybe one day I will have something interesting to say here but the fact of the matter is, if you really want to know, read the blog. Or ask. Whatever.