things I've done since the last time, and what's planned

Posted by EmptyShell | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Clean something for 30min every other day for a month. (week 2/4)
Not much interesting to say here, done for this week. Going to do some cleaning when I am done here, assuming its not too late. I am also going to use it as a distraction to avoid eating when I get home from running around tomorrow.

Exercise 3 times a week for at least half an hour. (4/4)
With a ton of walking, this one is done! I pretty much walk home all the time from work now, unless my boss gives me a ride.
Do Laundry twice a month for 6 months (0/12)

Nothing to say here, although we got a new laundry card for our apartment, and that is going to make laundry a much simpler process.  


Track all spending for one month.
Woops! I forgot about this one entirely. Starting again tonight. I think I'm going to look for a different program to use tonight.


File taxes. 
Look up the address for the place, it's by appointment only, so add another thing to the list of boring crap to get done [tomorrow]... This is a direct quote from last time, and still applies.
Spend one hour a week improving memory for a month 2/4

Downloaded a memory improvement app on my friends cellphone so I'll use that this week, but didn't do anything for this one last week


Draw once a month.(0/12)
Lol, still a fail here although I spent some time looking for something to draw the other day.

Start a dream journal and update it twice a week for a month

I'm kinda pissed about this one. I had a dream finally worth reporting, and my journal wasn't next to my bed where it was supposed to be.

Eat Veggie for a month (4/4 weeks)

This one is DONE! Well, we did it until like the 29th, and then it kind of fell apart, but I still counts, because I'm not doing it again to make up for 3 days. 

Research Careers

Still working on it. I'll spend some time with this tonight if its too late to clean.

Contact 5 friends I haven't seen in over a year and see them in person (2/5)

Got in touch with a couple friends from high school, but haven't heard back yet.
Become an organ donor

I have every intention of doing this tomorrow, but really when don't I?


New additions


Bake a cake for a friends birthday
It's exboys birthday next week, so it will be a nice (and cheap) thing to do for him


Take P to Playdium for his birthday
This is his other present


Create a list of ten things to improve about myself


Create a list of twenty things I like about myself



Comments (0)

About Me

My photo
Where emotions should be, there is only the quiet sense of distance. I shall remain unaffected in times of crisis, calm or caring. This is not a choice, but I am strangely okay with that. What else is there to say really? It's all been said before. We are not unique and delicate snowflakes. Even that is not an original thought. (brownie points for getting the reference) Maybe one day I will have something interesting to say here but the fact of the matter is, if you really want to know, read the blog. Or ask. Whatever.