I haven't gone to bed before the sun comes up in months

Posted by EmptyShell | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2011

I slept until 8pm this evening.

My roommate rants about the things he hates about women, and I hear myself in every flaw. ["Thank god you're here Empty, at least you're different" and I laugh to myself] The talk turns to the flaws of men and what do you know I have those too.

I'm obsessed with sex. I wonder if I can initiate another threesome since the bestie is off visiting family. Did I mention I had a threesome with my ex and my roommate? If not, I guess you know now.

I'm locked in at 148, but it seems stable, so that's the silver lining.

My boss is getting married next week, so I'm working like crazy to cover. It means less time at home, which is a good thing. Unfortunately being at work at 1 every day, while late for most people, is still really early when you don't get to sleep until 7AM and you are running on 3 hours sleep.

I did my drawing for this week, but it sucked so I'm not posting it.

All the boxes in my room are finally empty and sorted. I downsized 5 boxes and a rubbermaid container to a box of paperwork and the rubbermaid container. It's amazing the amount of junk we collect. It was really helpful  in the end that I hadn't looked at some of this stuff in almost a year, it made it much easier to decide if I really needed it. A lot of the time it was like "well, since I haven't needed it yet..."

Thats all for now

Comments (0)

About Me

My photo
Where emotions should be, there is only the quiet sense of distance. I shall remain unaffected in times of crisis, calm or caring. This is not a choice, but I am strangely okay with that. What else is there to say really? It's all been said before. We are not unique and delicate snowflakes. Even that is not an original thought. (brownie points for getting the reference) Maybe one day I will have something interesting to say here but the fact of the matter is, if you really want to know, read the blog. Or ask. Whatever.