woohoo, someone thinks I'm good at something!

Posted by EmptyShell | Posted in | Posted on Friday, June 17, 2011

Today was a better day. So far at least. I actually got to bed at a reasonable time last night (like 3ish?), so it wasn't too hard to wake up in the morning. I didn't even need the alarm I set.

Exboy has work today, so that is very good. It's only a days work, but it pays well and he certainly needs the cash right now considering I don't know when I am getting my check.

My boss told me she is really impressed with my work lately and wants to take me under her wing and show me what she knows, which made me feel really good about myself, which is a nice change. It's odd, I never really considered this job as a career, but I guess you never know where your life is going to take you. Maybe it's an idea I should be open to.

Also, I'm getting a new mattress today. Well, not new, but new to me. It's very exciting, since I'm basically sleeping on a mat on the floor right now.

Anyways, I have work to do and can't be spending all my time on blogger. I hope you ladies are all having a good day and thinking thin! Speaking of which, my weight is back down to 145 again today, so not too much payment for eating the other day.

Comments (0)

About Me

My photo
Where emotions should be, there is only the quiet sense of distance. I shall remain unaffected in times of crisis, calm or caring. This is not a choice, but I am strangely okay with that. What else is there to say really? It's all been said before. We are not unique and delicate snowflakes. Even that is not an original thought. (brownie points for getting the reference) Maybe one day I will have something interesting to say here but the fact of the matter is, if you really want to know, read the blog. Or ask. Whatever.