If I don't have my morning smoke, I will cut a bitch

Posted by EmptyShell | Posted in | Posted on Thursday, July 14, 2011

Seriously addicted. Don't start smoking people. Within 10 minutes of waking up, if there is no nicotine to shove in my face I will be filled with blinding rage at basically whoever dares speak to me. Also I can't really poo. How's that for laxative abuse?

On a separate note, I refuse to continue to buy low fat cream cheese. If I wanted plastic on my bagel, I'd cut up a plastic bag, put it on my sandwich and be done with it. Otherwise, I'll just eat full fat cream cheese half as often. The low fat shit is fine if its going in a sauce or something, but seriously what is with that weird texture when you eat it on its own?

I'm finally back down to 144.6 today. Only one pound left to undo my three day bingefest.

OCDboy is totally down for getting back in shape, so I'm going to get him to show me so things I can do to work out more. Hopefully that will be more motivating then doing it on my own. I'm also supposed to be going to a self defense class with my boss today so that should burn some cals as well.

I also picked up a bunch of 150 cal tuna steaks that are ready in the microwave in 30 seconds that I can have as snacks when I munch out in the evenings. They are delicious and give me lots of energy and I love them. You should consider eating them yourself, if they sell them where you are and you're into that sort of thing.

Comments (0)

About Me

My photo
Where emotions should be, there is only the quiet sense of distance. I shall remain unaffected in times of crisis, calm or caring. This is not a choice, but I am strangely okay with that. What else is there to say really? It's all been said before. We are not unique and delicate snowflakes. Even that is not an original thought. (brownie points for getting the reference) Maybe one day I will have something interesting to say here but the fact of the matter is, if you really want to know, read the blog. Or ask. Whatever.