I'm back!

Posted by EmptyShell | Posted in | Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2011

Ok, so I've been back since Monday. It took me a couple days to get caught up on all the blogs I'm following.

I had a really good week except for one day. I got out of the city, and really needed it. I also got to get away from exboy for a while. Even though I still consider him a friend, sometimes it feels like every simple conversation has all these implications about our future together and I always have to be so careful about what I say. He's also super clingy a lot of the time. I picked up my laptop and moved to the other couch so I could write this and he's all "so you don't want to sit next to me anymore" even though the charger is next to where I'm sitting now so I had a perfectly legitimate reason for moving.

Also, things have been tense between us lately. I think he finally realizes that we aren't going to be living together come September and that I am going to be living with our other roommates still.

On the plus side, he has a job now and he seems to be really enjoying it, so we'll see how long that lasts.

Also, AWESOME news, I actually managed to go on vacation and NOT gain any weight! As of today I am 143.8. I didn't really lose much either, but I didn't undo all the progress I made either.

More updates later, and I'll update the list. Hope you ladies are having success!

Comments (2)

welcome back! glad you had a good vacay and congrats on maintaining! I hope I can come back from mine being able to say the same!

Super clinginess is a huge turn off for me, I'm glad that you are getting the space you need, away from him. Congrats on maintaining your weight while on vacation, that takes determination! Good luck, I hope you have an amazing day, you deserve it!

About Me

My photo
Where emotions should be, there is only the quiet sense of distance. I shall remain unaffected in times of crisis, calm or caring. This is not a choice, but I am strangely okay with that. What else is there to say really? It's all been said before. We are not unique and delicate snowflakes. Even that is not an original thought. (brownie points for getting the reference) Maybe one day I will have something interesting to say here but the fact of the matter is, if you really want to know, read the blog. Or ask. Whatever.