Things on my list that I never got around to talking about

Posted by EmptyShell | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, July 27, 2011

  1. Sort the desk
  2. Empty all boxes in the bedroom
  3. Clean something every other day for a month
  4. Spend one hour a week improving memory
Done now. :) Cleaning up after myself is officially a habit again. I don't really think my memory is any better honestly, but I think if I were serious about seeing results I would have have to commit a lot more time to it then an hour a week. And quit smoking pot.


There are also a bunch which I've started, but can't cross off yet, either because I have to do them repeatedly over a period of time or because (more likely) I've started them but haven't got 'round to finishing them yet.



Make My bed every day for a month (3/10)
Do Laundry twice a month for 6 months (6/12)
Mend all clothing
Research careers
File taxes
Contact 5 friends I haven’t spoken to in over a year and see them in person (4/5)
become an organ doner
Do 15 minutes of Kegal exercises 3 times a week for a month (1/16)
Draw once a month for six months (2/6)
Eat at 15 new-to-me restaurants
Go to a concert (This one I won't have started til next week, but I'm excited so I'm putting it on here early. And I already have tickets, so technically it is started)
Start a dream journal and update it twice a week for a month
Brush teeth, mouthwash and floss twice a day for a month (Starting this one tomorrow because now I have floss and mouth wash and tooth whitener!)


Comments (2)

Those are awesome goals! I could do with following your example. Particularly in the laundry and clothes-mending departments.... I love that Kegel exercises are on your list. :D

My room used to be extremely messy and cluttered, I recently spent five hours cleaning it out. It's much better, but I still have tons of work to do. I think I'll adopt #3 on your list "Clean something every other day for a month" and #2 "Empty all boxes in the bedroom".
I also need to start flossing! After every trip to the dentist, I swear to myself I will keep up with it, but I never do.
Lists are amazing, they always make the world a little easier to handle.
I hope you have a lovely day! <3

About Me

My photo
Where emotions should be, there is only the quiet sense of distance. I shall remain unaffected in times of crisis, calm or caring. This is not a choice, but I am strangely okay with that. What else is there to say really? It's all been said before. We are not unique and delicate snowflakes. Even that is not an original thought. (brownie points for getting the reference) Maybe one day I will have something interesting to say here but the fact of the matter is, if you really want to know, read the blog. Or ask. Whatever.