The List, Monday April 11 - Monday April 18

Posted by EmptyShell | Posted in , , , , , , , , | Posted on Monday, April 11, 2011

Clean something for 30min every other day for a month. (week 1/4)
This one was a write off this week, I did some cleaning at work, but I just didn't have the motivation to do anything else when I got home and then the weekend I was out and sketchy.
Exercise 3 times a week for at least half an hour. (2/4)
This went really well this week, I'm learning to grapple once a week, so I did that for about 40 minutes one day, and they I went for a 2 hour walk/hike on Saturday morning. I also spent some time dancing Saturday night.
Do Laundry twice a month for 6 months (0/12)
I mentioned I hate Laundry, right? But seriously, I'm almost out of clean clothes.

Create and follow a debt payment plan focusing on student loans.
I'm officially taking this off for a couple weeks, I'll come back for it later.
Track all spending for one month. 
I did this one for about 2 weeks, but I'm actually going to start it over, so that I can go for a month straight.

File taxes. 
So I went to the late tax place and they told me that they couldn't set me up an appointment until I called the Canada Revenue Agency and got them to mail me all my old t4's and such. I called the CRA and they told me that they couldn't release the information to me because I have never filed before. I need to go into my local office, so my goal this week is to do that. Also the late tax place is going to charge me like 300-400 bucks so I need to figure that out too. Sorry if this didn't make any sense to every one not from Canada.
Spend one hour a week improving memory for a month 2/4
Did some memory games, also we are doing tests with the roommates to improve memory.

Draw once a month.(0/12)
Going to try to get this one done this week. 

Start a dream journal and update it twice a week for a month
I haven't really remembered any of my dreams, and I've been rushing to get up and get ready for work this week, so not much was done on this one.


New Additions


Eat Veggie for a month (1/4 weeks)
I'll be honest. It's really veggie light. Fish is ok, and once a week we are eating meat. However the bestie and and I are ending it in a three day juice fast.


Research Careers
I'm not sure how I'm going to go about this yet, so my goal for this week is to figure that out.


Contact 5 friends I haven't seen in over a year and see them in person (2/5)
I've actually seen three people I haven't seen in over a year this week, but two of them were a happy accident at the party on the weekend, so they only got a half point each.


Become an organ donor
My goal for this week is to find out what I need to do to become a donor.





Comments (1)

I love how detailed your planning is. When my new laptop comes in I’m going to make some time to do something similar. I also think it’s great that you’re looking into being an organ donor. It makes me feel good to know that when I die one of my organs could be used to help save a life. Oh and good luck with your taxes, I know what a pain in the ass they can be.

About Me

My photo
Where emotions should be, there is only the quiet sense of distance. I shall remain unaffected in times of crisis, calm or caring. This is not a choice, but I am strangely okay with that. What else is there to say really? It's all been said before. We are not unique and delicate snowflakes. Even that is not an original thought. (brownie points for getting the reference) Maybe one day I will have something interesting to say here but the fact of the matter is, if you really want to know, read the blog. Or ask. Whatever.