Strange things that stress me out

Posted by EmptyShell | Posted in , | Posted on Friday, April 22, 2011

1. The drafts folder of my email. A mess of unsent letters that spans years and quick saved information. Copied conversations from facebook chat that it seemed pertinent to save. It's instant reminder of past failures.

2. (Speaking of facebook) The pages of the people I went to highschool with who are now graduating college. Like seriously, I'm still here? And all you people are done already?

3. Getting ready to go out. I hate it. It always feels like I'm forgetting something and I look stupid and I'm going to definitely be late.

4. When people can see what I'm doing on my laptop. Exboy is starting to think that I'm up to something. He pretty much knows I have another email that I'm not telling him about. And I know its bugging the hell out of him to not know what I'm typing all the time. Because of that, this is now extended to any time anyone in my apartment is walking around doing stuff and being all hard to keep track of while I'm on my laptop cause he keeps trying to sit down next to me all quicktimes. That was a hell of a run on sentence...

5. My own laziness, 'nuff said.

6. Never being alone in my apartment. Like seriously, I think it's happened twice since we moved in in september. Even worse is being told that I am going to get time alone in the apartment and then having people there. Which lead into number 7...

7. Getting my hopes up. I'd rather not plan anything than be disappointed when it inevitably doesn't work out. I'm trying to get over this one because not planning for anything makes it hard to have any sort of life worth living. Even when things do end up working out though, the mere act of being hopeful is stressing me out at this point.

Comments (1)

I'm totaly feeling you on numbers 5 and 6. With D home all the time I never have me time.

About Me

My photo
Where emotions should be, there is only the quiet sense of distance. I shall remain unaffected in times of crisis, calm or caring. This is not a choice, but I am strangely okay with that. What else is there to say really? It's all been said before. We are not unique and delicate snowflakes. Even that is not an original thought. (brownie points for getting the reference) Maybe one day I will have something interesting to say here but the fact of the matter is, if you really want to know, read the blog. Or ask. Whatever.