A Quick Update

Posted by EmptyShell | Posted in , , , | Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2011

Since I have to hide in the bathroom to type this.

Yesterday was nice. We ended up going out to a party, which was an unexpected treat. The party wasn't that great honestly but it was really nice to get out of the house and spend the night dancing. Even if I was in heels.

Today may not be so good. We were supposed to go out tonight, so of course, since I made the mistake of actually looking forward to it, it isn't going to happen. Also, I'm kinda bummed because there was someone I thought I was going to get to hang out with tonight, and that's not the case either. But I'm not going to get into that

Weight is at 152.0

Comments (1)

Sorry to hear that your plans didn’t work out, it always sucks when you get let down after expecting a good time. But you seem like a fun and adventures woman I’m sure you’ll find something fun to do next weekend!!!!

About Me

My photo
Where emotions should be, there is only the quiet sense of distance. I shall remain unaffected in times of crisis, calm or caring. This is not a choice, but I am strangely okay with that. What else is there to say really? It's all been said before. We are not unique and delicate snowflakes. Even that is not an original thought. (brownie points for getting the reference) Maybe one day I will have something interesting to say here but the fact of the matter is, if you really want to know, read the blog. Or ask. Whatever.