Its been a long few days...

Posted by EmptyShell | Posted in , , , , , , , , | Posted on Monday, April 11, 2011

Since I ranted at you all last.

Honestly I'm not even sure what to say. I've had to work every day this week except for the weekend. Honestly I was feeling pretty crappy most of the week and some of its a bit of a blur. I guess I'll start from last weekend. Exboy has already lost his new job, no surprise there, so hopefully he will be able to come up with rent for the end of the month. He stayed in the city that weekend, so he could look for a new job, but then he spent the weekend "sick" and didn't do anything. Well, that's not true, he did some cleaning the day we came home, so I'll give credit where its due. He also ate meat all weekend, and doesn't realize that when you order food online it sends me the receipt, which I think is funny.

While he was doing... Well whatever it was he was doing... The Bestie, J and I went to the 'burbs, where she and I grew up. We saw an old friend, who I haven't seen in years, and spent the night doing shots (sailor jerry's overproof rum and fireball whiskey), playing cards and catching up. Other then a small plate of Chinese food, so I wouldn't puke when I drank, I ate only a bagel in the morning although the calories in the booze more then made up for it.

The next day we went to Besties parents house, so she could spend some time with them while she was in town. We also used our one meat day a week that day, because her parents made super tasty home made burgers. That night we picked up a bottle of vodka and a bottle of blueberry liquor, and then Besties mom made nacho dip, so even though I only had a burger, some salad and less then a quarter of the dip, my cals were still shot for the day.

We were supposed to come back the next day, but ended up staying until Tuesday. I think we all appreciated the chance for some time away from exboy. Also it gave us the chance to talk a bit about what is going to happen when our lease is up in September. Obviously, I have no desire to continue to live with exboy, but he is desperate to make me feel like an asshole every time it comes up. I wasn't sure how to bring the situation up with the roomies, but its comforting to know now that they are still on my side of things.

Sometimes, honestly, I wish they weren't. It would be so much easier if I could just bounce and worry about myself, but that just isn't going to happen. After 5 years of bugging bestie to move in with me, I am stuck with her now. While I love her to death, she can have horrific timing sometimes. So if that's the case and I can't live by myself, then I see no reason to stop living with J either. Apparently, he some friends who would like to live with him as well, so his idea is that the 3 of us should rent a house with his other 2 friends.

The question becomes, how do I tell exboy that the rest of us want to live together and I don't want him to come without ruining our friendship and potentially making him kill himself.

The rest of the week rushed by. Work and sleep. Weight was stable, food was average. My new weakness food in grilled cheese sandwiches. They are made in the sandwich maker, so they don't have butter, but they are still no good.

Friday night, we got another bottle of sailor jerry's, because it was J's birthday on Saturday. In the end however, he ended up spending the night out with his brother, and bestie and I split the bottle.

The next morning, we took the dog for a nice long walk and hike though the trails near our house. Saturday night, we went out to a house party with J for his birthday. I ended up doing four pills and getting higher then I have been in years and overall had an excellent time. I also saw some people I used to be good friends with and who I haven't seen in years, so that was excellent as well.

Sunday was a day of recovery. I was still very high when I got home at like 9AM the next morning, and everyone else passed out, but I was unable to sleep that whole day. I was incredible sore, and couldn't eat a bite until almost 5AM the night after we got back and I didn't sleep til 7:30AM the next morning.

Overall it was an excellent experience. I was incredibly high, but I never felt out of control or unsafe. It did however, burn me out and I have no desire to be high again for quite some time. It was also excellent for my waistline, and I'm down to 151.6.

I guess that's about it for now. Which is good, because this is getting really long and my fingers are starting to hurt.

Comments (2)

I love how detailed your planning is. When my new laptop comes in I’m going to make some time to do something similar. I also think it’s great that you’re looking into being an organ donor. It makes me feel good to know that when I die one of my organs could be used to help save a life. Oh and good luck with your taxes, I know what a pain in the ass they can be.

Lots of beneficial reading here, thank you! I was searching on yahoo when I observed your article, I’m going to add your feed to Google Reader, I look forward to more from you.

About Me

My photo
Where emotions should be, there is only the quiet sense of distance. I shall remain unaffected in times of crisis, calm or caring. This is not a choice, but I am strangely okay with that. What else is there to say really? It's all been said before. We are not unique and delicate snowflakes. Even that is not an original thought. (brownie points for getting the reference) Maybe one day I will have something interesting to say here but the fact of the matter is, if you really want to know, read the blog. Or ask. Whatever.