The List, Monday April 18th-Monday April 25

Posted by EmptyShell | Posted in , , , , , , , , , , | Posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Clean something for 30min every other day for a month. (week 1/4)
As part of my birthday present, the housemates all chipped in and cleaned the house this week so I wouldn't have to, so it was out of my hands really, at least that is what I'm telling myself. I'm going to try to get the whole hour and a half of cleaning done today because I have the day off, so we will see how that goes.
Exercise 3 times a week for at least half an hour. (3/4)
4 hours of dancing and 6 or so hours of manic laughter? Yea, that should just about cover it. Last week for this one!

Do Laundry twice a month for 6 months (0/12)
Done! Well, I did a load. This is another one on my list of things to do today, although it depends on how much cleaning I get done.

Track all spending for one month. 
My spending was a mess this week because of my birthday, so I didn't bother restarting this one yet.

File taxes. 
Look up the address for the place, it's by appointment only, so add another thing to the list of boring crap to get done today...
Spend one hour a week improving memory for a month 2/4
Actually kind of forgot about this one this week, so apparently its not helping yet...
Draw once a month.(0/12)
Last chance to do this one for the month...
Start a dream journal and update it twice a week for a month
This has been the week of people waking me up abruptly and making me do things right away, so nothing to report here...

Eat Veggie for a month (2/4 weeks)
This one is going really well. I really don't miss meat at all when I know I'm going to have the chance to eat it at the end of the week. I think when I'm done I'll definitely eat red meat much less often, although I still don't think I could give it up altogether. 

Research Careers
I'm going to use the interesting careers from my personality profile as a starting point for my search. Hopefully this will give me some direction.

Contact 5 friends I haven't seen in over a year and see them in person (2/5)
I think my recent birthday will be an excellent excuse to get back in touch with some of the people who had nice wishes for me on facebook. That way, I don't have to feel a weird about making contact.
Become an organ donor
Found out what I need and I can do it all when I go to replace my health card, which I've been procrastinating about for ages.


I'm really excited, it looks like I might be able to cross some things off my list next week! This week was really lazy though... Oh well, I was expecting to get less done anyways. At least so far I've maintained between 151 and 153...

Comments (0)

About Me

My photo
Where emotions should be, there is only the quiet sense of distance. I shall remain unaffected in times of crisis, calm or caring. This is not a choice, but I am strangely okay with that. What else is there to say really? It's all been said before. We are not unique and delicate snowflakes. Even that is not an original thought. (brownie points for getting the reference) Maybe one day I will have something interesting to say here but the fact of the matter is, if you really want to know, read the blog. Or ask. Whatever.