Something useless to share about today

Posted by EmptyShell | Posted in | Posted on Thursday, April 14, 2011

Today was an odd day. My emotions felt very extreme, for me.

It started badly. I slept in, walking up at like 3:00, instead of 1:00 like I wanted (for those who were wondering the logistics of this, I usually work around 4. Today, however, I was supposed to wake up at one, so I could call and find out if I was supposed to be there early. My alarm clock, however, did not want to cooperate and did not go off.

This is the second time this has happened recently, which means one of three things. Firstly, and most unlikely, my alarm is starting to malfunction. Secondly, and most paranoid, my ex is turning my alarm off after I fall asleep, in a desperate attempt to sabotage me. Thirdly, and most likely, I am going to be so late that I remember to set my alarm and then forget to turn it on.

Regardless, it was not a good start to my day, and while I didn't get in trouble for not being at work early, it certainly cast the tone for my mood for the day.

I just feel weird. I dunno what the problem is. Just... Somewhat disconnected.

I want to thank the lovely ladies who commented on my last post. The one bright spot of my day was that some of my ramblings may have a positive impact on someone else.

The walk from the bus to my work and back is has given me mild panic attacks for the last few days. There is no reason for it, I just feel anxious. I'm not sure what that means.  

Comments (1)

You should try using the alarm on your cell phone as a backup. Just in case it is Exboy I wouldn’t tell anyone about the backup alarm clock that way if it is him he’ll be quite surprised when you still get up on time every day. Sorry that you’re having a crappy day, my mood isn’t the best right now either, but at least it’s Friday!

About Me

My photo
Where emotions should be, there is only the quiet sense of distance. I shall remain unaffected in times of crisis, calm or caring. This is not a choice, but I am strangely okay with that. What else is there to say really? It's all been said before. We are not unique and delicate snowflakes. Even that is not an original thought. (brownie points for getting the reference) Maybe one day I will have something interesting to say here but the fact of the matter is, if you really want to know, read the blog. Or ask. Whatever.